How it works
Book into a class through Mindbody or here.
*Virtual Classes are named 'Virtual'.*
Senior Members: FREE
1x Class: $10
5x Classes: $50
10x Classes: $100
* + small Transaction fee of $1.15
5-10 mins before class you will receive a link emailed to you (Make sure the email address use use on Mindbody is correct!).
You don't have to watch LIVE at the time the online class is scheduled, as long as you have registered through Mindbody prior to the class start time, you will have 24 hours to watch! ⏱
99% of classes are all LIVE, the other 1% will be pre-recorded for you to follow along with.